Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Officially Here! (Revamped!)


HOORAH! Just finished the new design of my blog! :D

What do you think?! Isn't it fancy? Don't you just love eggs?! I did hours and hours of hard work for this, so you better find it good!

The reason for the change is primarily because the previous template didn't really reflect accurately what my blog was all about.

But most importantly, this change symbolises the definite presence of my blog for the long run!

I had to feel around and finally got the flow of things and blogging and I'm ecstatic to say I'm here to stay! That just means that I will make better posts from hereinafter. Hopefully that is!

As long as you guys will keep coming back, I will do just that!

Till then! HAPPY FACE!

6 comments:

Abood said...

Actually I like the older theme better, it was more... intriguing.

But, yeah this theme DOES indicate the blog's target I guess :P

Good work?

Anonymous said...

What a design!It makes me feel hungry and it's so sunny!...yeah, well done. And thanks for comment to the bin show!

Dr DR said...

nicely done, love the atmosphere

nizar emotastic XD said...

yes nicely done nd dean O_0 where is the atmosphere xD
but very good job well done!

SoggyCereal said...

Hey Ferdinando! No worries! Thanks alot for appreciating my Blog! Hope you come back! LOL

Dr. Doctor! Yeah! Nice thing you love it, i still value ur opinions the most. ;)

NIzar! DOn't you just love eggs? :D Thanks for the comment and the visit!

Afrah said...

Yeah, nicely done really :)
LOVE the smiley!! :D
Also, cute new layout =]