Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dubai Is an Awesome Place! But..


...Never go to malls here!
I say that because I feel nauseated everytime I do.

Malls in this country, especially the ones near my place, are full of the people I LOVINGLY refer to as "Glam-entors" (from the words glamorous & Dementors from HarryPot) and "Baked Carrots."

The Glamentors are basically those rich arab women that wears the abaya. The Glam part is they wear the traditional muslim dress ON TOP of designer clothes! HA! WHAT a waste, I say! (Yeah fashion designers would be glad to see their creations under a blanket-y black curtain of a dress)

These superficial women (most of them) are always equipped with their oversized designer bags, which they let dangle on their extended arms, while walking in a very haughty way.

They are very well known for their angry death stares (an expression that they have on their faces most of the time) (Maybe they forgot their afternoon prayer, 'cause they look angry) and can always be seen in a pack with other glamentor BFFs. High end stores are their kitchens.

Then now we move on to the bake carrots. I only dislike them for one reason. They make me PUKE.

These people are the rich euro (Russians... are included minus the rich part) "housewives" who's daily obligations are to sunbathe, get a fake tan on top of their tan and afterwards FREAKING DISPLAY themselves for the general public to see! When did looking like a charred carrot become a fashionable look? The result makes them look like adulterous slags. I see freaking Posh Spice wannabes everywhere! and I'm not happy about it!

I'm all racist towards orange people.. URGh. If they only knew how many desperate asians would die for their pasty skin. (Peace asians! :P) THEN maybe, just maybe they would stop doing such a gross ritual.

So there you have it. Now I am left to shop at road side stores. Not complaining here, at least I'm Far away from such Monstrosities. If my eyes are happy, I'm happy! :)

Till then, I'm gonna catch some sun! (HA!)

10 comments:

Afrah said...

ROFL !! This one really made me laugh ahaha, nice and VERY true xD

Razzle said...

haha I know what u mean about those abaya women. Pisses me off too.

xx

Anonymous said...

ahah..come to My place, you will see a loooooooot of carrots baking on the beach for hours!!!!

rae said...

LMAO!!! :D i am so curious to see those people ur talking about!!! :))

Dr DR said...

lmao, i remember bride wars anne hathaway
and yep, lol @ how people want the opposite

LazyKing said...

lol, you're hilarious!
I saw on tv a reportage about those rich arab women. And I thought it was ridiculous to hide their very expensive clothes and to show off their money like that.

DoodieMan said...

weird posts but its true bout malls and other stuff like Then now we move on to the bake carrots. I only dislike them for one reason. They make me PUKE. I'm all racist towards orange people.. URGh. If they only knew how many desperate asians would die for their pasty skin.

Abood said...

I LOVE THE CARROTS! =D

SoggyCereal said...

Glad all you guys found it funny! You guys are my kind of people! can take a joke! YEY for arabs and their wealth and white houswives for their tan! CHEERios!

Anonymous said...

hahaha another great one by the man whore XD (jk) and well yeah very true i guess if u put these carrots(preferably baked) in with the arabs haha true (not) xD
but most others are true ..