Saturday, February 13, 2010

Work Hard, Play Hard


.... This BUMtard do it in reverse :)

Except when I do it vice-versa the latter part completely changes. It will be something like..

Play hard (oh yeah!).... OhMeeFucken TEFLON PAN!! Wot time is it?! GAaaaaH got to cram this WORK HARD!!

Well folks, that's practically the story of my life, every single day.

God, if only self discipline can be bought in a stinkin' jar. I'll buy a couple. Any sellers?

.... sigh

So for now, WORK WORK WORK for me. By that, I mean chatting with "Scrambles" & stalking facebook.

Hopefully I'll be back trolling the blogosphere in a matter of days. It's been awhile since I've roamed around here.

Till then. Got to study for an ICT mock test. Oh so friggin sexy B-D

1 comments:

R said...

:) and please don't take TOO LONG to write the next one.