Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dancing to My Own Kind of Music


I am thinking about how much certain people have been calling me weird and insane lately.

I say am not.

I think most teenagers (esp boys) just can't stand individuality and crave to belong to groups, to feel less lonely.

And by groups I mean, annoying all-black-claded emo packs who think they invented being bad and are too serious for "Why did the chicken cross the road jokes."

Yes, I like guffawing mouth-wide open in my coloured preppy shirts while listening to happy jumpy songs.

They can go scowl and break their eardrums listening to their trash metal tunes.

I hear hearing-aids are the DEFINITION of bad ass.

Till then. Weirdo signing off!

4 comments:

R said...

you look so sexy in the picture! :D and i like that your writing every other day now! good job! ;)

SoggyCereal said...

why thank you R. I rarely get called sexy so it is much appreciated. And I'm glad you've noticed. I have promised myself to take at least 30 mins off of my busy schedule each day which consists of long nappings and facebook power trolling. LMAO

Anonymous said...

"And by groups I mean,annoying all-black-claded emo packs who think they invented being bad" That is quite the brilliant statement! And so true, too bad it isn't just in high school, its the whole world.

Are you on twitter?

SoggyCereal said...

Thank you anonymous, it was just a keen observation I guess.

You are right as well, it's not just in high school. But I bet out there in the harsh world, these groups don't wear as much guy-liner and skinny jeans as their high school counterpart.

Oh wot is twitter? I kid, sadly I don't have any yet. Maybe soon? :)