Friday, February 26, 2010

There's a Difference.


An Arab friend of mine asked me the other day.

"Soggy, why are you so cheap? I mean look at that."

By "look at that," he meant my glasses.

Its frame has been broken for weeks now and I tried gluing and re-gluing it numerous times. Failed loads of times.

Tape was the answer and it's still holding up till this moment. Though it makes me look more like a tramp than I already was beforehand.

Anyways, I told him. "See there's a difference."

"When you are cheap you can afford but you don't want to afford. While when you are poor you want to afford everything but you can't afford."

He LOL'd at my face. Maybe because of the whole lot of affording.

So yes, just to get it out there. Soggy is poor (again not cheap) at the moment. And I am starting a charity to keep myse.. err him, well fed.

If you are interested in donating just leave your bank account numbers and shizz like that in the comment box. hmm wait I think mailing me cheques would be cool too.

Can't wait generous good-hearted readers.

Till then. I need famished-looking me on flyers for added effect.

5 comments:

Abood said...

I see! So that's why your 'treat' was 2.50 :P

Go ghetto, go!

SoggyCereal said...

Be grateful. I still have some generosity in me. When did you buy me stuff?

Anonymous said...

just sent my bank accnt num to ur mail hahaha

SoggyCereal said...

anonymous i wish you really did. wouldve made a empty-stomached boy happy.

Zi said...

funny!
xoxo