Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Music Obsession of the Week


RUSSIAN Alert!!

Oh!

She's American now, eh? Whew. No need to panic then. It's all good.
Alright..

Let's start over again, shall we?

Hey there people! This here is Regina Spektor.

If you don't know her up till now (She's been in the music business for quite sometime already) that means, there's a 50% chance that your music taste sucks. I kid, it's probably 75%, give or take.

But fine, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. As they say it's never to late.. so get to know her right here!

Here's a song called "Eet" from her latest album. It has been stuck in my head for days and days!

Some people have been speculating what the song is about.

Some say it's about losing you innocence. Hence the line "Someone's deciding whether or not to steal."

Some think it's about losing your purpose in life and contemplating suicide. (Man,the glass is half empty?)

I'm not quite sure as well but all I know is that I love I-i-i-i-t!

What do you think?



Till then. Sing Eet!

4 comments:

kim said...

soggy,

you have good taste in music. love me some regina spektor!

XXX, Kim

R said...

i have a feeling that this will stay in my head for a long time ;) :)

nanie said...

oh i looooove regina. and eet? man, it had me at hello. lol ryaaaaan! i miss you. :)

SoggyCereal said...

Thanks Kim, but most of the people that I know around here will think otherwise.

But glad you like it. Hope you become an avid fan. *fingers crossed*

R, It will for sure. I knew you would like this! Google more of her songs! They are epic.

Nanie, OMG! What made you drop by and say hi today? Not that I'm complaining. I actually love it. Say hi more often :P

Anyway, I always knew you had good taste in music Nan. Miss you as much <3