Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Dreams Are Political



This is Carla Bruni.

The best thing about her? She's a pretty whore.

Ouch! alright, that was uncalled for. Sorry, sorry. Slash the pretty.

I don't really care for this woman much and since ever I've only heard about her twice or thrice and It's all because she married the president of France. (Oh yeah, I know my first ladies. I'm cultured like that)

Which makes it surprising as yesterday, my subconscious mind revealed that she is more substantial in my life that I thought otherwise.

I friggin dreamt of her. (Seriously, my dreams are so Hollywood. Remember Pattinson?)

The dream started with me in my brown swishy detective coat. Investigating a crime scene. Naturally it was her lying there cold and bloodied.

And like most of the times when trying to rehash dreams, I forgot the parts in the middle.

What I can say safely is that with her death in the dreamworld, and with my brilliance and skill as a detective(mostly because of this) it was uncovered that the french president was a serial model murderer. WOWza!

The story concluded with a view of her updated wikipedia page showing how her death led to France being leaderless. and I woke up happily ever after.

God, will I be a great successor of J.K. effing Rowlings.

The moral of this experience. I make people better in my head. I mean cmon. they are not any better in real life.

Dirty politicians and their attention-craving gold-digging pretty trophies for wives don't make the world sexxxy.

DOWN WITH THEM!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's not original at all! It's from a TV show! you rip-off.

SoggyCereal said...

Whoa! For real? I'm flattered that it resembles something from a tv show.

But It can't be. I don't watch TV. Yep you can call me weird now

Razzle said...

I once dreamt that my brother changed his name to Carl Bruni (note: not Carla, Carl). Yeah still weird.

R said...

:)

Cindy said...

You're nutty:) I demand you have dreams of me next... but no dying mmmmkkkk?

Frogger Noob said...

xD LOL.

Hollywood dreams are good?